Sunday, July 19, 2009

And so it begins!

I'm Hayley, this is my first time at blogging so I guess it would be wise to start from the top. I am the youngest of six children. Five girls and one boy, what can I say my parents didn't own a tv. Kidding. I currently work full time for my parents at the local steam laundry while I'm studying at university. All I can say is I can't wait for my two and a half years to be up. I'm studying a Bachelor of arts degree in literary and cultural studies. I guess I'm best described as a dreamer, I love writing fiction and hope to one day publish a novel. All I am really lacking is the life experience.
This doesn't mean I don't have any life experience but just that I think I could use alot more. So far I have travelled to Bali, Thailand, China, Vietnam, Vanuatu, Fiji and I am going back to New Zealand for the fourth time in December. I think I may have been a kiwi in a past life because I absolutely love New zealand.
Well I think thats good enough for a first attempt at blogging. You know what they say practice makes perfect..

No comments:

Post a Comment